Sir Bentley Thompson

Sir Bentley Thompson
Super Pooch

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Me is very SAD... good bye ASH xxx

Me is sooooo sad right now... mummy told me Aunty Sal took Ash Dog to big vet place and that he had special medicine that make him go all bye-byes forever :o(
Ash Dog was so old but he my friend and he like to play 'hump-a-lot' with me, me very unhappy he gone now.  Me think he is playing chase the bunny and bite the spitty cat all day long up in doggy heaven - YEY!!! bite the spitty cat Ash xxx
Mummy and the boy are making me go to noisy train place tomorrow... the big train thing is really scary but me is a brave doggy and me is doing it so me can go see Saphy and Jet and Aunty Sal... me is going to cheer them up and give them big wet doggy kisses so they be all happy and "oooohh...!!!" hehehe...
R.I.P. ASH... me loves you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment